Hello Friends! Happy Monday!
I’m excited to be back with you after a relaxing Father’s Day with the family! We had a great time celebrating dad and my dad:0) We had a cute burger bar for the guys and enjoyed some yummy desserts. So I know this Progressive dinner will get you mouths DROOLING over some delicious options for your next Summer meal.
SO welcome to our Progressive Summer Dinner Party!!!
Quinoa and Grape Salad
This salad is simple and refreshing. If your looking for something a little different from your ordinary rice or lettuce, you need to try this recipe! When I’m watching the Food Network or any of those cooking shows I always hear, all it takes is some simple ingredients and that is so true about this salad. Let it sit overnight and you will have yourself a real treat that is perfect for lunch or a side at you next dinner.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups of green and purple grapes (halved)
- 1/4 chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine quinoa and grapes in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In small bowl whisk canola, lemon juice, green onions, sugar and salt. Pour the dressing over the quinoa and stir to combine.
- This salad is also great with chopped almonds or hazelnut. For even more flavor at grilled chicken or even grill the grapes!
Now check out my friends from Left to Right aren’t they amazing??
World Market has donated a $200 gift card. You could buy all of your serving ware, food, or whatever your heart desires!
Woot Froot is excited to bring you the ease and convenience of fresh cut peaches and nectarines just in time for summer. Perfect for summer snacking, dishes and drinks – like peach margaritas. Be sure to fill out the rafflecopter widget below to enter to win this Margaritaville Margarita Maker and get the party started. A $200 value.